- Ballistics Chart
Introducing the National Body Armor soft armor plate backers to support a hard armor plate. Manufactured in the USA. Our plate backers are made of Certified soft armor materials.
Tested and passed in accordance with NIJ-STD-0101.06 / MIL-STD-662F. Rated to stop .44 MAG SJHP, as well as Special Threat Rated to stop.357 SIG FMJ. Multi-hit rated to stop 6 rounds. This soft armor can be used stand alone, giving level IIIA protection or ICW (in conjunction with) as backer on any of hard armor systems.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Soft Armor Plate Backer
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
I would really recommend this product its sleek and light weight also it fits right in with my original vest design just know your size
Great feel light weight and concealable.
I recommend plate for sure.
It’s very comfortable in my level 3A vest I add it for extras protection.