Our trauma pad Inserts fit easily into our Concealable and Tactical Armor to decrease back face deformation and dissipate impact energy, reducing transmitted force. Additionally, our Trauma Pads dramatically increase comfort and ergonomics and are constructed using IIIA rated materials. The pads reduce blunt force trauma by absorbing energy over the increased surface area, adding our Trauma Plates to your armor is a must!
- Increased Comfort
- Foam Material Construction in size 10" x 12"
- IIIA Material Construction in sizes 5" x 8", 6" x 8", 7" x 9", 8" x 10"
- 2 Trauma Pads
- Size 5" x 8" (for our Concealable Armor Sizes Small & Medium)
- Size 6" x 8" (for our Concealable Amor Sizes Large & X-Large)
- Size 7" x 9" (for our Concealable Armor Sizes 2XL-5XL)
:heavy_check_mark: Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).