- DRIFIRE FR-L1 Performance Long Sleeve
Stay mission ready with DRIFIRE’s Performance Fit FR-L1 base layers. Our high stretch material and light compression-style fit create the ultimate next to skin comfort. Phase change technology proactively regulates skin temperature and reduces perspiration up to 34%. Stay cool when the mission heats up with our next generation of flame-resistant base layers.
- 1 Qty. Performance Long Sleeve Shirt
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. FR CONTROL 2.0™
- Performance Fit, soft FR fabric reduces chafing and maximizes comfort
- Exterior FR compliance label
- Dropped, flatlock seams for no-rub comfort
- DRIFIRE’s proprietary fabric proactively regulates skin temperature (+/- 3 degrees)
- Reduces perspiration by as much as 34%
- Ribbed cuff to hold sleeve in place
- FR Base Layer 1 (FRL1)
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- FR Compliant
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- READ THE GARMENT LABEL AND LAUNDER PER INSTRUCTIONS ON GARMENT LABEL.
- DO NOT use chlorine bleach or detergents containing bleach. DO NOT use fabric softeners. DO NOT iron or use starch.
- Wash/Laundering Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Wash according to the instructions above to remove any contaminants in order to maintain fabric performance when garment becomes soiled with dirt, greases, oils, etc.
- If contaminants cannot be removed after laundering, it is best to discontinue use of garment.
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).