- Ballistics Chart
- Armor Weight & Thickness
The Uniform Style Multi-Threat Vest is designed for those times when you need a tactical carrier that blends with your traditional uniform. By combining a comfortable carrier that blends with your uniform and some of the thinnest, lightest NIJ inserts we were able to provide a protection system the provides all the protection, comfort you need when your life depends on it.
Perfect for anyone who needs highly dependable protection in a more conventional look. This vest provides Level IIIA or Level IIIA + protection from multiple threats. Whether you face a 9mm or a .44 Magnum you can rest assured the Uniform Style Multi-Threat Vest is up to the task.
Comfortable for all-day wear. The lightweight, breathable, and water repellent carrier provides all-day comfort. Available in sizes ranging from small to 5x and three different thicknesses allow you to select the perfect fit for an even higher level of comfort. Refer to the National Body Armor Sizing Chart to determine which size is best for you.
Backed by the National Body Armor Warranty. Each carrier is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for 24 months from the date of purchase. Panels are warranted for 5 years from the date of purchase to conform to minimum NIJ protocol in an actual confrontation. Please refer to the National Body Armor Warranty page for specific requirements and limitations.
Protection your can trust. Each panel is subjected to extensive internal testing and certified by NIJ as Level IIIA or Level IIIA + for Special Threat Attacks and knife attacks. Check out the videos of live fire testing and see why law enforcement officers, security professionals, business executives, and even average people rely on the Uniform Style Multi-Threat Vest to keep them safe.
- Level IIIA+ ballistic material
- Multi-threat protection
- Super lightweight – available in light, lighter, or lightest options
- Machine Washable
- Dual Front Pockets for Optional Trauma Plate
- 1 QTY. Uniform Carrier
- 1 Set (2) Front and Back Soft Armor Inserts Level IIIA+
- All order over $200 receive FREE UPS Ground Shipping with Tracking. We ship nationwide. You must be 18 to buy and not a convicted felon. There is no background check and no holding period. Only two States have special requirements regarding who can buy and shipping: Connecticut and New York. If you live in the State of New York you must have current identification in accordance with the eligible professions located at https://dos.ny.gov/body-armor. If you live in the State of Connecticut you must have an identification in accordance with the eligible professions located at https://www.cga.ct.gov/2009/rpt/2009-R-0401.htm. Please send your order # and ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or your order will NOT be released for production. We do not facilitate in person buying for civilians in Connecticut.
Weight in Lbs. Size Lighter IIIA+ Sq. Inches of Ballistics Small 4.3 374 Medium 4.7 421 Large 5 447 XL 5.3 481 2XL 5.5 504 3XL 6.3 588 4XL 6.7 631 5XL 7.5 707 Thinness Lighter
- 0.25 inch
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|