- Ballistics Chart
- Armor Weight & Thickness
Introducing the all new Victory Plate Carrier from Body Armor Direct. This is a lightweight, rugged and cost effective plate carrier. The front of the carrier has a kangaroo pouch that holds magazine inserts or functions as a readily available admin pouch.
- One size fits all
- Holds front and back 10" x 12" hard armor plates
- Outer layer: beefy 500D solution dyed Cordura
- Reverse stitching is used wherever possible to enhance durability
- Carrier Weight: 2lbs, 3.2oz
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Plate Carrier
- 2 Qty. 10" x 12" as selected
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
:heavy_check_mark: Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|
It’s really great plenty of places to add whatever gear the plates fit my frame well