- Ballistics Chart
- Armor Weight & Thickness
Introducing the Condor Defender Plate Carrier is designed to carry both soft armor and hard armor plates. It will accept Large or X-Large SPEAR/BALC cut soft armor, up to 10.25" x 13.25" front and back plates, and up to 6" x 8" side plates. The DFPC also features mesh padding for airflow and padded shoulders for added comfort.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip shoulder pads, with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets (compatible with side plate insert)
- Side plate compatible
- Easy access plate pockets
- Adjustable in girth and height
- Ballistic plates/soft armor not included
- Cummerbund Size:
- Adjustable from 42" - 50"
- Plate capacity:
- Side plate compatible up to 6" x 8"
- Accept Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor
- Accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25
What is included:
- 1 Defender Carrier with no armor it is sold separately
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
:heavy_check_mark: Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|