- BASIC PLATE CARRIER
- 1 Basic Plate Carrier
- Holds 10" x 12" Steel or 1" Poly Plate front and back (not included)
- Smooth appearance
- One size fits all - Adjustable side and shoulder straps
- Quick release buckles
- Water resistant nylon materials
- Maximum Durability
- Made in USA
NATIONAL BODY ARMOR WARRANTIES & GUARANTEESFIT GUARANTEE
We are committed to getting you the best fitting body armor. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase all we ask is you return it in new unworn condition. Simply notify us within 10 days of receipt via our Returns Portal and send back to us. We will issue an electronic gift card so you may correct the size or purchase another item.
We will replace your product within the warranty period if it used to save your life! Simply send us the police report and request for a new one.
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty on the Carrier
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).