Used / Return Information
These are USED VIP T-Shirt Carriers that were sent back to us as returns. Some have stains and minor issues with them. However, they are perfectly fine to wear so we are selling them to you at a deep discount.
- Armor Weight & Thickness
Our VIP Concealable T-Shirt Multi-Threat Carrier combines certified protection with covert all-day comfort to create the most advanced concealable carrier on the market. Super lightweight design, stretch compression material, and maximum versatility makes this vest extremely popular with military veterans, security personnel, public safety officers, and private citizens looking for dependable everyday gear.
- Maximum concealability
- Comfortable for all day wear
- 4 way stretch material
- Provides overlapping side coverage
- Front and back internal pouch to hold soft armor panels
- Adjustable strap on sides to hold armor in place
- 1 T-Shirt Carriers in Color Black or White - used
- No armor, it is sold separately
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
:heavy_check_mark: Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Shop Pay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|