By purchasing from Body Armor Direct, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed;
- You WILL NOT test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution;
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Body Armor Direct for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Body Armor Direct may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Body Armor Direct will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations.